Friday, October 16, 2009

Venice

I've finally got pictures up from Venice on facebook, but here's a quick peek at some highlights.

Erin and I spent a very long time sitting outside a cafe in Piazza Santa Margherita. Luckily for us, we managed to pick a square that was having a Saturday morning market. This flower guy was super awesome. He was very sprightly and kept bursting into song. He totally charmed all of his customers (and me and Erin from afar). I am ridiculously upset that someone's head got in the way of this picture.

After leaving the cafe, Erin and I walked all the way around the outer point of Venice. It was threatening like mad to storm the whole time but the real downpour held off for a few hours. I love this picture because it's so deserted. Later in the day, and the next day which was sunny and beautiful, this street would be mobbed with tourists.
I really like this picture. This was one of the most beautiful places I found in Venice.

View from the bridge i stood at for an hour. I feel like this picture is on alot of postcards

A dilapidated old building... has definitely seen some water damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment